Sokolova M. P.
ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFICIENCY OF PERIODIC MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS OF INDIVIDUALS, WORKING IN HARMFUL AND DANGEROUS CONDITIONS
SI «Institute for Occupational Health of NAMS of Ukraine», Kyiv
Full article (PDF), UKR
The assessment of the efficiency of periodic medical examinations of individuals, working in harmful and dangerous conditions has been made. The study included 3 parts, covering detection of occupational pathology in Ukraine for 2008— 2010. The medical and social investigation has been conducted by the data of questionnaires, presented by occupational physicians and occupational pathologists related to the correspondence of medical examinations to «Regulations on conducting periodic medical examinations of selected categories of workers». The work experience of commissions of the city Kyiv, having licenses on conducting periodic medical examinations of individuals working in harmful and dangerous conditions, has been analyzed. Practical recommendations on improving organization and conduct of such examinations for individuals working in harmful conditions, taking into account the results of the analysis, have been grounded.
Keywords: periodic medical examinations, harmful and dangerous work conditions, occupational pathology, recommendations
- Basanets V.V., Nahorna A.M. (2008), Problems of occupational pathology in Ukraine and the role of the occupational pathology service in preserving work potential", In: Aktualni pytannya profesiynykh zakhvoryuvan v Ukrayini, Materials of the Conference, Dnipropetrovsk, 4 - 6, Ukraine.
- Kundiev U.I., Nahorna A.M. (2006), Profesiyne zdoorov 'ya v Ukraini [Occupational health in Ukraine], Avicenna, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Nahorna A.M., (2004), "General and occupational morbidity of working population", Mater. XIV z'yizdu hihiyenistiv Ukrainy "Hihiyenichna nauka ta praktyka na rubezhi stolit", Dnipropetrovska, Vol. 2, 29-32, Ukraine.
- Polozhennya pro poryadok provedennya medychnykh ohlyadiv pratsivnykiv pevnykh katehoriy. Nakaz MOZ No 246 vid 21.05.2007 r.
- Rukovodstvo dlya razrabotchika rekomendatsiy. Publikatsiya SIGN No 50.- Moskva: Mediasfera.- 2004.- S. 41-60.
- Sokolova MP. (2003), "Peculiarities of detection of occupational diseases among employees of enterprises of the Kiev region ", Hihiyena truda, Issue 34, Vol. 2, 795-802.
- Sokolova M.P., Kononova I.G., Zelena S.K. (2004), "Characteristics of occupational morbidity in Kyiv", Hihiyena truda, Issue 35, 419-424.
- Khelkovskiy-Sergeyev N. A. Vsemirnyy den' okhrany truda: zdorov'ye rabotayushchikh - osnova blagosostoyaniya obshchestva / N. A. Khelkovskiy-Sergeyev // Meditsina truda i prom. ekologiya.- 2007.- No 4.- S.1-4.