BIOMARKERS OF RISK DEVELOPMENT OF CHRONIC DUST BRONCHITIS AND ADDITIONAL MEASURES OF ITS PREVENTION
State enterprise Research Institute for Medical and Ecological Problems of Donbass and Coal Industry of MoH of Ukraine, Donetsk
Full article (PDF), RUS
The distribution of genetic markers ABO. MNSs and types of haptoglobin in blood system hormonal status and immunologic reactivity of coal miners (102 persons) at the beginning of their work activity, experienced coal miners (30 persons) and patients with chronic dust bronchitis (30 persons) have been studied.
The use of method for the linear discriminant analysis allowed to determine genetic markers and such hormonal and immunologic indices showing the balance disturbance that can be the cause of decreasing the defensivc-adaptative body strength and, as a result of it. the risk of chronic dust bronchitis development: 0(1), Hp2-2. MN levels of luteinizing hormones, testosterone, lysozyme of blood serum, Ig A; induced NBT-test index. Determination of the complex of informative biomarkers in development of chronic dust bronchitis will allow to improve the system of preventing development of the disease concerned.
Key words: dust bronchitis, biomarkers, coal miners, discriminant analysis, hormonal and immunologic indices, prevention
- Kundiiev Yu.I., Krasnyuk E.P., Lubyanova I.P.Basanets A.V. (2002), “Problems of occupational pathology in Ukraine in the modern period”, Zhurnal praktychnoho likaria, 3, 2-5.
- Basanets A.V. (2002), Chronic occupational diseases of the broncho-pulmonary system” Zhurnal praktychnoho likaria, 3, 11-18.
- Hrebnyak N.P., Hrebnyak V.P., Bondarenko H.A., Hladchuk E.A. (2003), “Epidemiology of occupational morbidity by separate production districts and regions”, Okhorona zdorov’ya Ukrainy, 2, 71-74.
- Karnaukh N.G., Kovalchuk T.A., Rubtsov P.V. e.a. (2002), “Peculiarities of the course of chronic obstructive bronchitis in mining workers”, Ukr. Pulmonol. Zhurnal, 2, 16-18.
- Zinger F/Kh.,Kalyanov A.V., Gandzhiev G.P. e.a. (1990), Profesionalnaya zabolevaemost, invalidnost i smertnost hornoraborikh ugolnoi promyshlennosti [Occupational morbidity, disability and mortality of workers in the mining industry], Donetsk, 73 p.
- Meditsina truda v ugolnoi promychlennosti (2000), [Occupational health in mining industry], Ed. V.V. Mukhin), Donetsk, 204 p.
- Kunlybayev G.A., Abushakhmanova A.Kh., Baimanova A.M. (1998), “Body hormonal balance in mine workers”, Meditsina truda i prom. ekologia, 10, 21-24.
- Burko I.I. (2001), “Effect of production factors of the metallurgical enterprise on the functional state of the endocrine system”, Meditsinskiye novosti, 9, 32-34.
- Kuzmina L.P. (2003), Biochemical and molecular-genetic mechanisms of development of occupational diseases of the broncho-pulmonary system”, Meditsina truda i prom. ekologia, 6, 10-14.
- Duyeva L.A. (2003), “Immunological aspect of treatment of occupational bronchopulmonary diseases”, Meditsina truda i prom. ekologia, 6, 5-10.
- Ezoe S., Morimoto K. (1994), “Quantitative assessment of stressors and stress reaction. A review”, Jpn. J. Ind. Health”, 36, 397-405. https://doi.org/10.1539/joh1959.36.6_397
- Sudo A. (1994), “Measurement of stress responses: endocrinological examinations”, Clin. Neurosci., 12, 522-525.
- Tepperman J., Tepperman H. (1989), Fiziologia obmena veschestv i enrokrinnoi sistemy. Vvodnyi kurs. [Physiology of metabolism and endocrine system. An introductory course], Transl. from English, Mir, Moscow, 656 p.
- Pribylova N.N. (1981), “Lung hypertension and steroid hormones, biogenic amines in chronic nonspecific diseases of respiratory organs”, Abstract of dissertation, Dr.med. sci., Moscow, Russia, 44 p.
- Tadzhiev F.S. (1990), “Androgen receptor in the cytosol of the lungs and testosterone content in the blood plasma during the chronic inflammatory process in the bronchi”, Med. zhurnal Uzbekistana, 12, 19-21.