Panchuk O. Y., Serheta I. V.
HYGIENIC BASES OF THE COMPLEX ASSESSMENT OF PECULIARITIES OF PROFESSIONAL ADAPTABILITY AND FORMATION OF HIGH PROFESSIONAL ABILITY OF STUDENTS, TRAINING DENTAL SPECIALTIES IN ESTABLISHMENTS OF HIGHER MEDICAL EDUCATION
Vinnitsya National Medical University named after M. I. Pirogov
Full article (PDF), UKR
Introduction. An integral component of modern strategies, aimed at determining a level of occupational adaptability of individuals, who acquire any profession, is to make a professiographic assessment and scientific substantiation of professiograms, psyhophysiograms and psyhograms, development of methodologies for assessment of the course of professional adaptation. Purpose of the study. Scientific substantiation of methods of the numerical score of peculiarities of professional adaptability and formation of high professional ability in students, who acquire dental specialties in establishments of higher medical education. Materials and methods. The studies were conducted in Vinnitsya National Medical University named after M. I. Pirogov, involving experts with experience in hygienic assessment of professiograms and dental practitioners with work experience for at least 7–10 years. The basis of the development of methodological approaches to creating scales for comprehensive numerical score of peculiarities of formation of high professional ability was the method of peer reviews, using techniques of group expertise with further ranking and pair comparisons. A modern complex of psychophysiological and psychodiagnostic studies has been used. A statistical analysis of the results was made on the basis of the application package of multivariate statistical analysis "Statistica 6.1 for Windows".
Results. In the course of studies a scientifically justifiable methodology was used for a comprehensive numerical score of peculiarities of professional adaptation and the formation of high professional ability in students, training dental specialties in establishments of higher medical education, covering: stage 1 – determination of the degree of expressiveness of major professionally important psychophysiological functions and personal features for key dental specialties; stage 2 – evaluation of the obtained results in scores, according to the data of specially designed scales of expressiveness; stage 3 – determining values of psychophysiological and personal determinants of professional ability of students; stage 4 – evaluation and interpretation of their values on the basis of the criteria on their quantitative and qualitative evaluation; stage 5 – determining individualized strategies for the use of preventive measures.
Conclusions. The developed methods of the complex numerical scoring of peculiarities of professional adaptation and formation of high professional ability of student, training in dental specialties in establishments of higher medical education, make it possible to calculate values of psychophysiological and individual professionally significant determinants of professional adaptability, to ground individualized strategies for the use of preventive measures, to establish key directions to the means of psychophysiological effect and psychohygienic correction of the revealed disorders.
Key words: students, dental specialties, professional substantiation, complex assessment
- Antomonov, M. Y. 2006, Mathematical processing and analysis of medical and biological data, Kiev, 558 p. activity. Moscow : GOETAR- Media, 352 p. (in Russian).
- Baranov, A. A., Kuchma, V. R., Sukhareva, L. M., 2008, Medical and social aspects of adaptation of modern teenagers to conditions of education, training and work (in Russian).
- Bardov, V. G., Serheta, I. V., 2000, "Hygienic bases of predicting health of children and adolescents", Problems of medicine, no. 1–2, pp. 41–46. (in Ukrainian).
- Bodrov, V. A., 2006, Psychology of occupational activity. Theoretical and applied problems. Moscow : Publishing house of "Institute of Psychology, Russian Academy of Sciences", 623 p. (in Russian).
- Kalnish, V. V., Ena, A. I., 2001. "Modern directions to improvement of professional psychophysiological selection", Journal of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, v. 10, no. 2, pp. 368–384 (in Russian).
- Kalnish, V. V., 2008, "Psychophysiological aspects of studying reliability of operators’ activity", Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Medicine, no 3, pp, 81–88 (in Russian).
- Kalnysh, V. V, Shvets, A. V., 2008, "Improvement of the methodology for determining psychophysiological characteristics in operators", Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Medicine, no. 4, pp. 49–54 (in Ukrainian).
- Kulagin, B. V., 1984, Foundations of professional psychod iagnostics. Leninrad : Meditsina, 216 p. (in Russian).
- Kundiyev, Y. I., Nagorna, A. M., Dobrovolsky, L. O. 2009, "Comparative characteristic of the state of occupational morbidity in Ukraine and in the world", J. Acad. Med. Sci. of Ukraine, no. 2, pp. 3–11 (in Ukrainian).
- Kundiyev, Y. I., 2002, Occupational health – fifty years of experience. Kiev : Avicenna, 672 p. (in Russian).
- Kundiyev, Y. I., Chernyuk V. I., Witte P. N, 1999, "Studying occupational risk in Ukraine", Meditsina truda i prpom. toksikologia, no. 4, pp. 6–9 (in Russian).
- Navakatikyan, A. O., Kryzhanovskay, V. V., Kalnish, V. V. 1987, Physiology and hygiene of mental work. Kiev : Zdorov’ya, 152 p. (in Russian).
- Rebrova, O. Y., 2006, Statistical analysis of the medical data. The use of the application packages "Statistica". Moscow : Media-Sphere, 312 p. (in Russian).
- Polka, N. S., Serheta, I. V., 2012, "Current problems of psychohygiene in children and adolescents: ways and prospects for solving them (a review of literature and personal studies)", Journal of Nat. Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, v. 18, no. 2, pp. 23–236 (in Ukrainian).
- Raigorodskyi, D. Y., 2000, Practical psychodiagnostics. Methods and tests: a tutorial. Samara : Bakhrakh-M, 672 p. (in Russian).
- Serheta, I. V., Podrigalo, L. V., Malachkova, N. V., 2009, Ophthalmic-hygienic aspects of contemporary visual environment for children, adolescents and youths. Vinnitsya : Dіlo, 176 p. (in Russian).
- Serheta, I. V., Bardov, V. G., 1997, Organisation of leisure time and health of schoolchildren. Vinnitsya : "Vinobldrukarnya", 292 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Serdyuk, A. M., Polka, N. S., Serheta, I. V., 2012, Psychohygiene of children and adolescents suffering from chronic somatic diseases. Vinnitsya : Nova Kniha, 336 p. (in Russian).
- Kokoszka, A., 2001, "Mental organization, according to the metabolism of information model and its mathematical description", International Journal of Neuroscience, v. 107, no. 3/4, pp. 173–184. https://doi.org/10.3109/00207450109150684
- Leung, W. C., 2000, "Official career guidance for specialist registrars", Biomedical Journal, no. 320 (7251), pp. S2–S7251. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.320.7251.S2-7251
- Oxley, D. R., Smith, K. B., Alford, J. R. et al., 2008, "Political attitudes vary with physiological traits", Science, v. 321, pp. 1667–1670. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1157627