Zaitsev D. V.1, Yeschenko O. I.2, Vasylyuk-Zaytseva S. V.3
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH IN USING A VOLUMETRIC PNEUMOPRESSING METHOD
1State Institution "Kundiiev Institute of Occupational Health of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine", Kyiv
2Ukrainian Militari Medikal Academy, Kyiv
3Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Full article (PDF), UKR
Background. Volume pneumopressing (OP) is an innovative and promising method of medical rehabilitation. In recent years, a number of studies have been devoted to its study. However, the requirements for performing OP procedures are not clear, since the use of OP is not considered in the current regulatory documents
Materials and methods. The requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine were analyzed with due account of the known experience on conducting VP procedures.
Results. The requirements for premises for using OP are laid down in the Acting Building Norms (DBN) B.2.2-10-2001. The premises do not provide for permanent people staying, so they can be designed without natural light. The air exchange refers to the category "clean". The humidity should be 40–60 %. In the warm season, the maximum speed of the air movement can be 0,3 m/s, while the temperature – 20–27 °C; in the cold season is should be 0,2 m/s and 20–23 °C, respectively. The area for a couch can be the same as for electrotherapy or reflexotherapy. The dimensions of the couch are given in DNAOP 9.1.502.08-86 and it is desirable to adjust them to the height of a nurse. The work is classified according to DBN В.2.5-28-2006 as the category B2 and according to DSN 3.3.6.042-99 as IIa, IIb. The procedure of VP is not referred to harmful work and there is no exposure to harmful and dangerous physical factors. When conducting the procedure it is necessary to minimize contacts of a patient's skin with the surface of the cuff. The disinfection and maintenance of the device are conducted according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
Conclusion. The implementation of the proposed requirements enables to improve the effectiveness of VP procedures, promote the health of the medical personnel and to obtain the comparable results of future trials.
Key words: volumetric pneumopressing, occupational health
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine (2014). Order No.248 of April 8, 2014. On approval of the State sanitary norms and rules "Hygienic classification of labor by indicators of harmfulness and danger of factors of the work environment, severity and intensity of the work process" [Online]. Available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/z0472-14/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- DNAOP 9.1.50-2.08-86 (OST 42-21-16-86). (1986), Departments, physiotherapy rooms. General safety requirements [Online]. Available at: https://dnaop.com/ html/43400/doc-ДНАОП_9.1.50-2.08-86/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Ministry of Health of the USSR (1987). (2018), Typical instructions on work protection for the personnel of departments, physiotherapy rooms [Online]. Available at: http://www.physiotherapy.ru/specialist/ normativnie-dokumenty/instrukciya-po-ohrane-truda. html/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Tarshynov I. V. and Tarshynova L. A. (2001). "Medical complex “Bioregulator” for volumetric pneumopressing", List of scientific (scientific and technical) products intended for implementation of achievements of medical science in the field of health protection, Issue 14-15, 55-56.
- Tarshynova L. A., Yelchits T. V. and Zaitsev D. V. (2015), Teoriya i praktika ob’yemnogo pnevmopressinga [Theory and practice of volumetric pneumopressing], Loboda M.V. (ed.), LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken.
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine (1998). Order No.153 of June 5, 1998. On approval of the list of equipmentofy devices of medical destination for structural subdivisions of health care institutions [Online]. Available at: http:// www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_19980605_153.html/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine (2008). Order No. 631 of November 3, 2008. On approving the approximate list of medical equipment and products of medical destination for a regional hospital [Online]. Available at: http:// document.ua/pro-zatverdzhennja-primirnogo-tabeljaosnashennja-medichnim--doc12100.html/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine (1998). Order No.226 of July 27, 1998. On approval of temporary branch unified standards of medical technologies for the diagnostic-therapeutic process of he inpatientcare to the adult population in medical-prophilactic institutions of Ukraine and provisional standards for diagnostic investigations, therapeutic measures and quality criteria for children treament [Online]. Available at: http://www. moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_19980727_226.html/(Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- State Committee of Ukraine n Construction and Architecture (2001). Order No.2 of January 4, 2001. DBN В.2.2-10-2001. Buildings and constructions. Healthcare facilities [Online]. Available at: https://dnaop.com/ html/3534/doc-ДБН_В.2.2-10-2001/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine (2008). Order No.153 of April 11, 2008. DBN В.2.5-28-2006. Engineering equipment of buildings and consructions. Natural and artificial lighting [Online]. Available at: https://dnaop.com/ html/29536/doc-ДБН_В.2.5-28-2006/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Deputy Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the USSR (1980). Sanitary-hygienic norms of permissible levels of air ionization for industrial and public buildings. Approved by the resolution No.2152-80 of Febryary 12, 1980. [Online]. Available at: https://dnaop.com/ html/2296/doc-ГН_2152-80/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine (1999). Sanitary norms for the microclimate of industrial premises. Approved by the resolution No.42 of December 1, 1999 [Online]. Available at: http://www.uazakon. com/documents/date_42/pg_ikcfxj.htm/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Interstate scientific and technical commission on standardization, technical norms and conformity assessment in building (2013). Interstate standard "Buildings: residential and public. The parameters of microclimate in premises [Online]. Available at: http:// online.budstandart.com/ua/catalog/doc-page. html?id_doc=66378/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- State Committee of Ukraine on Urban Planning and Architecture (1996). SNiP 2.04.05-91 Heating, ventilation and air conditioning [Online]. Available at: https://dnaop.com/html/1671/doc-СНиП_2.04.0591_У/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- State Committee of Ukraine on Supervision of Work Protection (2005). Order No.15 of January 1, 2005. On approval of the Model provision on the procedure for training and testing of knowledge on occupational safety and the List of extreme dangerous work [Online]. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ z0231-05/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine (1999). Sanitary norms of production noise, ultrasound and infrasound. Approved by the resolution No.37 of December 1, 1999 [Online]. Available at: https://dnaop. com/html/1642/doc-ДСН_3.3.6.037-99/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine (2014). Order No.293 of April 30, 2014. On approval of instructions on collecting, sorting, transporting, storing, disinfecting and washing clothes in health facilities [Online]. Available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0556-14/ (Accessed: 16 August 2018).
ORCID ID of co-authors and their contribution to the preparation and writing of the article:
Zaitsev DV (ORCID ID 0000-0002-0841-1504) - literary search, participation in the analysis of medical literary data, provision of original data on the procedure of volume pneumatic pressuring, text processing;
Yeshchenko O.I. - development of goals and tasks of research, substantiation of the topic, scientific guidance, participation in literary search, participation in the analysis of medical literary data;
Vasilyuk-Zaitseva SV (ORCID ID 0000-0002-0875-462X) - Participation in literary search, analysis of technical literary data.