1State Institution "Institute for Occupational Health of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine", Kyiv
2Central headquarter of the State military mine-rescue service in coal industry, Мirnograd
Introduction. The Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 24, 2016 № 461 approved new Lists of industries, jobs, professions, positions and indicators, employment in which gives them the right to a retirement pension on preferential terms (further List). In the revised edition of the List 1 (point 5, section 1) a profession of workers, engaged in "state military mine-rescue service" (SMMRS) is not mentioned. So, workers with such profession have no right to a retirement pension on preferential terms.
The purpose of the study is to determine peculiarities of working conditions and to jutify the list of positions (professions) of the staff of the SMMRS, who should have the right to a retirement pension on preferential terms under List 1.
Materials and methods of research. Information and analytical methods – selection and analysis of the scientific information on the study concerned as well as the information on the course of mine rescue operations after liquidation of explosions in coal mines. Hygienic methods – hygienic assessment of factors of the work environment and factors of the working processes.
Results. It is established that workplaces of the operative personnel: workers equipped with respirators, branch commanders, plat commanders (their assistants), squad commanders (their deputies and assistants), are characterized by a specific character of work (point 1.3, Section II of the Hygienic Classification of Labor) and especially harmful working conditions, point 1.2, Section II of the Hygienic Classification of Labor) at workplaces of SMMRS, involved in sample selection in mines. The main works, according to the List, are made with high level of physical and neuro-emotional stress, in special geological conditions (underground) and in conditions of the high risk to health and life.
Conclusions. The criteria on differentiating the legal regulation of work of the SMMRS staff, depending on the character and conditions of their work, have been scientifically grounded and determined. The results of the research will make it possible to justify the changes in the paragraph 5, section 1 of the List № 1, regarding the list of jobs, professions, positions and indicators, the employment in which gives the right to a retirement pension on preferential terms for the SMMRS staff.
1. Order of the Ministry of energy and mine industry of Ukraine of 19.10.2012 № 815, registered by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on 07.11.2012 by № 1871/22183 "On the Approval of the Provision on organization of the state military minerescue service in coal industry of Ukraine" (in Ukrainian).
2. Golinko, V. I., Smolanov, A. M., Gryaduschiy, V. A. 2014, Foundations of the rescue work: A Manual, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; National Mining University, 2 ed., Donetsk : NMU, 271 p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Occupational health in coal industry. 2000 (Ed. V. Mukhin). – Donetsk, 204 p. (in Russian).
4. Brandis S. A. 1970, Essays on physiology and occupational health of mine rescuers, Publishing house "Meditsina", Moscow, 231 p.(in Russian).
5. Resolution of the Cabinet of ministers of Ukraine of August 1,1992, № 442 "On the course of realization of attestation of workplaces according to work conditions" with changes, approved by the resolution of CМU of 05.10.2016 № 741( in Ukrainian).