Martirosova V.G., Paliychuk S.P.
PECULIARITIES OF WORK OF ELECTRIC TRAIN OPERATORS OF KIEV UNDERGROUND AND THEIR EFFECT ON THE STATE OF THE VISUAL ANALYZER AND WORK ABILITY
Institute for Occupational Health of АМН of Ukraine, Kiev
Full article (PDF), RUS
The article highlights the assessment of the general and visual work ability in 630 operators of electric trains in Kiev under-ground depending on the design of the underground lines (underground, underground-overland), basing on the combined studies of the character and conditions of vision, state of the organ of vision, analysis of the data of experimental work con¬ditions within a working day. The peculiarities of work conditions and vision in operators were determined. It was established that disorders of the visual analyzer (angiospasms, angiopathy, maculopathy, maculodistrophy) were diagnosed in operators in 10,8 % on the total number of the examined persons on the background of complaints on the dazzle light, discomfort, asthenic manifestations, associated, mainly, with exhaustion of adaptation mechanisms due to the necessity of their frequent and quick reconstruction, high drops in brightness in the range of 2—4 lux (in tunnels), 7-250 lux (in underground stations) and 35—40 thousands lux (in overland stations). Recommendations are proposed for prevention of visual disorders, protec¬tive light filters.
Key words: electric train drivers, the underground, visual work ability, visual disorders, adaptation of visual functions, protective light filters
- Zakharenko M.I., Paliychuk S.P., Martirosova V.G., Gorodetskaya L.T. (2005), “Working conditions of subway electric train drivers, peculiarities of the study and evaluation”, Aktualnye problemy transportnoi meditsiny, 2, 56-59.
- Martirosova V.G. (1997), Peculiarities of the work of subway drivers and ways to optimize it”, Metro, 3-4, 46-48.
- DBN V.2.3-7-2003. Metropoliteny. Derzhavnyy komitet Ukrayiny z budivnytstva ta arkhitektury.- K.- 2003,- 34 s.
- Martirosova V.G. (1997), “Optimization of conditions for visual work of subway train drivers”, Okhrana truda, 7, 29-31.
- Shershevskaya O.I. Izmeneniya organa zreniya pri nekotorykh serdechno-sosudistnykh zabolevaniyakh.-M.: Meditsina. 1964,-S. 135-149.
- Meshkov V.V., Yepaneshnikov M.M. Osvetitel'nyye ustanovki.-M.: Energiya, 1972.-S. 19-20.
- Preobrazhenskiy P.V., Shostak V.I. Balashevich L.I. Svetovyye povrezhdeniya glaz.-L.: Meditsina, 1986,- 199
- Bing R. i Bryukner R. Mozg i glaz. Osnovy oftal'monevrologii.- Medgiz. Leningradskoye otd., 1969,-S. 47-57.
- Martirosova V.G. (2002), “Ophthalmological peculiarities of visual work associated with accommodation tension to near and far”, Gigiyena truda, Issue 33,101-106.
- Martirosova V.G. (1998), “Optimization of vision conditions for eye-strain work in various branches of industry”, in Problems of occupational medicine, Collection of works, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Institute of Occupational Medicine, Kiev, 202-207.
- Zhivkov Ye., Denev V.L., Goleninova R. Glaznyye simptomy v obshchey diagnostike. Meditsina i diagnostika.-Sofiya. 1965.-S. 42-45.
- Patent № y 2005 12630/ Optychnyy element dlya zakhystu ochey. Byuleten. Promeneva vlasnist. 15.09.2006 r.
- Patent № y 2005 12629/ Optychnyy element dlya zakhystu ochey. Byuleten. Promeneva vlasnist. 15.09.2006 r.