Nahorna А.М., Varyvonchyk D.V.
PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL CANCER IN UKRAINE
Institute for Occupational Health of AMS of Ukraine, Kiev
Full article (PDF), UKR
The studies covered the analysis of the adequacy of preventive measures concerning «occupational cancer» implementing in Ukraine, their conformity with international requirements and standards. The ways for optimization and improvement of the primary, secondary and tertiary prevention have been determined, based on the integration of preventive efforts on the part of bodies of the state administration (public health, science and education, manpower and social policy, trade unions, insurance funds, etc).
Key words: cancer, productions, cancer danger, occupational pathology, prevention
- Varivonchik D.V. (2005), “Molecular- genetic mechanisms of cell malignant transformation and directions to application of genetic screening of the working population for prevention of occupational cancer development: systematic review”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, 1, 74-84. https://doi.org/10.33573/ujoh2005.01.074
- Varyvonchyk D.V. (2005), “Role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of work-related cancer pathology”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, 3-4, 58-65. https://doi.org/10.33573/ujoh2005.03.058
- Hihiyenichnyy normatyv Ukrayiny 220.127.116.11-2006 “Perelik rechovyn, produktiv, vyrobnychykh protsesiv, pobutovykh ta pryrodnykh faktoriv, kantserohennykh dlya lyudyny”.
- Epidemiolohichnyy monitorynh ta rannye vyyavlennya vyrobnycho-obumovlenoyi ta profesiynoyi onkolohichnoyi patolohiyi sered pratsyuyuchoho naselennya v Ukrayini (metodychni rekomendatsiyi), (2006), [Epidemiological monitoring and early detection of work-related and occupational oncological pathology among working population in Ukraine], (methodical recommendations), Authors: A.M. Nahorna, D.V. Varyvonchyk. O.M.Lischyshyna, E.L.Gorokh, Institute of Occupational Health of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine. Institute of Oncology of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Profilaktika//Kachestvo meditsinskoy pomoshchi: Glossariy/Obshch. red. Yu.M. Komarov.- M.. 1999.- S. 28.
- Kundiyev Y., Nahoma A.. Varyvonchyk D. (2006), “Prevention of occupational cancer in Ukraine”, Global Occupational Health Network, WHO, 11. 5-6.
- Occupational Cancer/Zero Cancer: A union guide to prevention.- International Metalworkers’ Federation. 2007. http://www.imfmetal.org/main/index.cfm?n=47&l=2&c=15709