Tsapko V.G.1, Voinalovych O.V.1, Postolyuk M.F.2, Drosdenko E.M.2, Kovalenko V.P.2, Sterenbogen M.Y.3
STATE OF OCCUPATIIONAL TRAUMATISM AND DISABILITY IN AGRICULTURAL WORKERS
1National Agrarian University, Kyiv
2Administration for Kyiv region of the Executive Board for social insurance from accidents at work and occupational diseases of Ukraine, Kyiv
3Institute for Occupational Health of AMS of Ukraine, Kyiv
Full article (PDF), UKR
A profound social and hygienic study of persons suffered as a result of occupational traumatism and occupational diseases at enterprises of Kyiv region within 2001—2005 was conducted. The indices of disability, depending on the group of disability and age, by the records on 2463 persons suffered at work were analyzed. Main regularities and tendencies to the prevalence, causes of disability among the referenced working contingents have been revealed.
Key words: work conditions, occupational traumatism, occupational diseases, disability, rehabilitation
- Kundiyev YU.I., Nahorna A.M. (2006), Profesiyne zdorov'ya v Ukrayini. Epidemiolohichnyi analiz [Occupational health in Ukraine. Epidemiological analysis], Avitsena, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kundiev Yu.I., Lysyuk M.O., Nahorna A.M., Romanenko N.V. (2006), “Occupational morbidity in Ukraine under the dynamics of a long-term survey”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, 1, 3-8. https://doi.org/10.33573/ujoh2006.01.003
- Kundiev Yu.1., Nahorna A.M. (2005), Occupational morbidity in Ukraine in a long-term survey, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, 1. 3-11. https://doi.org/10.33573/ujoh2005.01.003
- Nahorna A.M. (2005), “Main medical and demographic characteristics of the population health in able-to work age in Ukraine”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Heath, 3-4, 12-19. https://doi.org/10.33573/ujoh2005.03.012
- Voynalovych O.V., Podobyed I.M., Ryepin V.M. Analiz prychyn travmatyzmu v silskohospodarskomu vyrobnytstvi Ukrainy//Problemy okhorony pratsi v Ukraini: 36. nauk, prats.- K.: NNDIOP, 2005,- Vyp. 10,- S. 23-38.