Edison M.1, Kozyckyj T.2, Hryhorczuk, D. O.1,2, Iwanik K.1, Dardynskiy O.1, Dardynskaia I.2
STRATEGIES FOR THE EVALUATION OF AN INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONSORTIUM: BEST PRACTICES
1Center for Global Health, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, USA
2School of 2Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
Full article (PDF), ENG
This paper reviews the literature in order to inform the creation and implementation of an evaluation plan that will assess an international research consortium.
Key words: international research consortium, program evaluation, logic model
- Sturke, R. 2002, Framework for Program Assessment. Fogarty International Center Division of International Science Policy, Planning and Evaluation.
- Greene, S., Hart, G., Wagner, E. 2005, «Measuring and improving performance in multicenter research consortia», J. of the National Cancer Institute Monographs, V. 35, pp. 26-32.
- Katsouyanni, K. 2008, «Collaborative Research: accomplishments and potential», Environmental Health, V. 7, no. 3.
- Maher, D., Biraro, S., Hosegood,V. et al. 2010, «Translating global health research aims into action: the example of the ALPHA network», Tropical Medicine and International Health, v. 15, no. 3, pp. 321-328.
- Marjanovic, S., Hanlin, R., Diepeveen, S., Chataway, J. 2013, «Research Capacity-Building in Africa: networks, institutions, and local ownership», J. of international development, v. 25, pp. 936-946.
- Mayhew, S., Doherty, J., Pitayarangsarit, S. 2008, «Developing healthy systems research capabilities though north-south partnership: An evaluation of collaboration with South Africa and Thailan^», Health Research Policy and Systems, v. 8, no. 6.
- Rojas, M., Lozano, J., Rojas, M. 2007, «International collaborative research: a Colombian model that promotes infant health and research capacity», J.of Perinatology, v. 27, pp. 738-743.
- Vanda, D., Shoup, J., Miller S. 2012, «A Systematic Review of Collaboration and Network Research in the Public Affairs Literature: Implications for Public Health Practice and Research», American Journal of Public Health, v. 102, no. 3, pp. 564-571.
- Frye, A., Hemmer, P. 2012, «Program evaluation models and related theories: AMEE Guide No. 67», Medical Tfeacher, v. 34, pp. e288-e299