Vorontsov M.P., Zavgorodny I.V.
SUBSTANTIATION OF PREVENTIVE AND ACTIVE METHODS FOR PROPHYLAXIS OF WORK-RELATED DISEASES (ON THE EXAMPLE OF LEATHER INDUSTRY WORKERS)
State Medical University, Kharkiv
Full article (PDF), UKR
The complex system of preventive and active prophylaxis of occupational diseases in workers of the leather industry has been conceptually grounded. The analysis of hygienic conditions and regimen of work with determination of work-related changes in the state of health of workers have been done, basing on which regularities of cause-and-efTcci relations have been estab¬lished. The main directions for the integral program of prevention diseases in workers of leather industry have been outlined.
Key words: manufacture of natural leather, harmful factors, dendrogram of technological process operations, morbidity, prevention
- Trakhtenberg I.M., Korshun M.N. (2001), “Medicine and ecology – a tendency at the modern stage of development”, Dovkíllya ta zdorovya, 4, 3-8.
- Sidorenko G.I., Zakharchenko M.P., Belyayev Ye.N., Goncharuk Ye.I. Problemy gigiyenicheskoy donozologicheskoy diagnostiki v sovremennoy profilakticheskoy meditsine// Mater. nauch. konf.” Metodol. i metodich. problemy otsenki sostoyaniya zdorov'ya naseleniya”.-SPb, 1992.- S. 4-6.
- Serdyuk A.M.. Svatkov V.I. Systemna tsilisnist lyudyny z navkolyshnim seredovyshchem//Likarska sprava,- 1995,- No 5-6.-S. 3-6.
- Zavhorodniy I.V. (2001),”To the problem of developing an integral criterion of work conditions”, Collection of papers “Hyhyena naselennykh mest”, Kyiv, Issue.38, 516-520.
- Zavhorodniy I.V. (2001), Substantiation of methodical approaches to establishing regularities in formation of a combination of harmful factors in modern production of natural leather, Collection of papers “Hyhyena truda”, Kyiv, Issue.32, 104-112.
- Zavhorodniy I.V. (2002). (2002), “To the problem of hygienic systematization of work conditions (on the example of modern production of natural leather), Dovkillya ta zdorovya, 2, 52-55.