Kalnish V. V.
WAYS OF IMPROVEMENT OF OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGICAL SELECTION AND MONITORING OF PROFESSIONALLY IMPORTANT QUALITIES IN SPECIALISTS, WORKING IN CONDITIONS OF HIGH DANGER
SI "Institute for Occupational Health of NAMS of Ukraine", Kiev
Full article (PDF), RUS
Introduction. Work of modern specialists, working in conditions of high danger, is, at present, more and more needed, not only because such kinds of works are increasing, but, also, because workers, engaged in engineering and technologies are unique specialists, able to conduct their occupational activity by coordination of operations of different complicated systems, so, making fulfillment of their occupational duties more difficult. Thus, developing new approaches to realization of occupational selection and monitoring of professionally important qualities of individuals, whose activity is connected with high danger, is of great importance.
Results. An attempt has been made to create a new paradigm, directed at improving occupational selection and monitoring of professionally important qualities in individuals, whose activity is connected with high danger. Basing on the "Hygienic Classification of Labor…" (2014) a new approach to classification of types of work for psychophysiological expertise of individuals, whose activity is connected with high danger, has been proposed. Ways for development of integral criteria of occupational adaptability of workers have been outlined. A combination of organizational measures, directed at improvement of the system for occupational psychophysiological selected, has been developed.
Key words: occupational selection, monitoring of professionally important qualities, psychophysiological expertise, hygienic classification of work
- Bodrov, V. A. 2001, Psychology of occupational adaptability. Moscow : PER SE, 511 p. (in Russian).
- Buzunov, B. A. 1991, Occupational factors and agerelated work capacity. Leningrad: Zdorov’ya, 160 p. (in Russian).
- Butsyk, А. L., Kalnish, V. V., Pyshnov, G. Yu. [et al.] 2015, “Methodical approaches to assessment of psychoemotional human sphere in various actual states”, Medical forum, № 4 (04), Part І, pp. 37–43 (in Russian).
- Gander, D. V., Shevchenko, S. I., Lysakov, N. D., Lysakova, E. N. 2008, Introduction to military aviation profession. Мoscow : Publishing House of Zhukovsky VVIA, 172 p. (in Russian).
- Goretsky, O. S., Maksimovich, V. A., Meltsev, V. A. 1998, “Assessment of human body stability to physical and thermal loads and its thermoadaptability”, Fiziologiya cheloveka, v. 14, no. 5, pp. 23–29 (in Russian).
- Goretsky, O. S., Maksimovich, V. A., Tischenko, T. B. 1992, “Assessment of human body stability to the combination of thermal, physical and emotional loads”, Fiziologiya cheloveka, pp. 167–170 (in Russian).
- Eshenko, V. I., Kalnysh, V. V. 2006, “Peculiarities of realization of vocational orientation of military doctors”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 3, pp. 37–42 (in Russian).
- Yena, О. А., Каlnysh, V. V. 2011, “Peculiarities of age dynamics of professionally important qualities in engi nemen and drivers of goods transport”, Actual problems of transport medicine, no. 4 (26), pp. 50–57 (in Ukrainian).
- Yena, T. A., Kalnish, V. V. 2010, “Professionally important qualities of power system controllers”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 4 (24), pp. 11–20 (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnish, V. V. 1994, “Changes of tension in body subsystems in individuals, engaged in shift work”, Meditsina truda i promyshlennaya ekologiya, no. 11, pp. 36–39 (in Russian).
- Kalnish, V. V. 2012, “To the problem of improving the hygienic classification on assessment of work strain”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 2 (30), pp. 79–89 (in Russian).
- Kalnish, V. V. 2013, “Psychophysiological expertise as a key chain in occupational selection and monitoring of professionally important qualities in specialists, working in conditions of high danger”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 1 (34), pp. 14–23 (in Russian).
- Kаlnysh, V. V. 2014, “A system for psychophysiological provision of occupational activity”, Okhorona pratsi i poszhezhna bezpeka, no. 12 (75), pp. 53–57 (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Yena, А. І. 2001, “Principles of occupational psychophysiological selection”, Gigiyena truda, Issue 32, Kyiv, pp. 131–144 (in Ukrainian).
- Kalnish, V. V., Yena, А. I. 2003, “Paradigm isomorphism of occupational psychophysiological selection and fundamental biological regulations”, Gigiyena truda, no. 34, v. 2, pp. 579–600 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Yena, A. I. 2004, “Modern trends for improvement of occupational psychophysiological selection (review of literature)”, J Аcad. Ned. Sci of Ukraine, v. 10, no. 2, pp. 368–384 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Yena, А. I. 2006, “Modern state of occupational psychophysiological selection in Ukraine”, Medistina truda i prom. ekologiya, no. 3, pp. 12–17 (in Russian).
- Каlnysh, V. V., Каlnysh ,Yu. G. 2004, “Role of some specific psychological individual qualities in professional career of a state officer: Makkiavelizm“, Visnyk Nat. Acad. State Management for President of Ukraine, no. 1, pp. 77–85 (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnysh, V. V., Каlnysh, Yu. G. [et al.]. 2009, Formation of social and political behavior of large population groups (informationcommunication aspects). Khmelnytsky : PP Melnyk А. А., 234 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnysh, V. V., Kats, М. D., Yenа, А. І., Davydenko, О. М. 2005, “Effectiveness of use of models for the method of mosaic portrait in occupational psychophysiological selection”, Dopovidi of Nat. Acad. Sci of Ukraine, no. 2, pp. 163–167 (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Коchina, М. L., Yavorsky, А. V. 1993, “Assessment of the degree of tension of oculomotor muscles by computer users in the work with videodisplay terminals”, Information letter no. 133–93, Issue 5 of 22.07.93, 2 p. (Russian).
- Kalnish, V. V., Krasotin, Ye. V., Pyshnov, G. Yu. 2014, “To the analysis of peculiarities on providing working capacity in monotone operator's activity”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 2 (39), pp. 29–40 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Pyshnov, G. Yu., Maltsev, А. V., Кrasotin, Е. V. 2014, “Characteristics of the dynamics of reactions in individuals inclined and stable to development of the state of monotony in operator’s activity”, Actual problems of transport medicine, no. 4, v. 1 (38–І), pp. 104–114 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Sytnik, N. I. 1987, “Psychophysiological criteria of occupational selection of operators at energetic enterprises”, Energetika i elekrifikatsiya, no. 4, pp. 48–50 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Syntik ,N. I. 1990, “Age aspects in assessment of occupational adaptability of individuals of operator professions”, Occupational and work rehabilitation of aged workers, Materials of 1st AllUnion Conf., Kiev, 17–19 October 1989, Кiev, pp. 54–55 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Sytnik, N. I., Yakovina, S. A. 1991, “Comparative analysis of work capacity of operators at electric power station in conditions of 8 and 12–hour work shift”, Gigiyena i sanitaria, no. 7, pp. 34–38 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Sytnik, N. I., Yakovina, S. А., Fedorenko, S. V. 1991, “Peculiarities of adaptive systemic reac tions of operators, engaged in shift work (by the results of omegametry)”, Fiziologicheskyi zhurnal (Kiev), v. 37, no. 2, pp. 103–107 (in Russian).
- Каlnish, V. V., Firsov, A. G., Shvets, A. V., Yeschenko, A. I. 2011, “Peculiarities of classification of the state of a manoperator by means of fuzzy logics”, Cybernetics and computer engineering,, Issue 166, pp. 55–67 (in Russian).
- Kalnysh, V. V., Shvets, A. V. 2008, “Improvement of the methodology on defining operator's psychophysiological characteristics”, Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 4, pp. 49–54 (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnysh, V. V., Shvets, A. V. 2013, Method for assessment of a threshold information load under the given value of reliability in operators’ activity, Useful model patent, UA 80226 U, A61B 5/16, publ, Bulletin. no. 10 (in Ukrainian).
- Каlnysh, V. V., Shvets, А. V., Saliyev, А. Yu. 2011, “Characteristics of manifestations of makkiavelism in leaders of civil and military divisions”, Problems of military health protection, Кyiv, Issue 29, pp. 75–84 (in Ukrainian).
- Kompaniets, О. А., Nahorna, А. М., Kalnysh, V. V. 2013, “System of provision of work capacity in flight personnel of air forces of Ukraine”, Military medicine of Ukraine, no. 3, pp. 44-55 (in Ukrainian).
- Kulagin, В. V., 1984, Fundamentals of occupational psychodiagnostics, Leningrad : Medistina, 216 p. (in Russian).
- Kundiev, Y. I., Navakatikyan, A. O., Buzunov, V. A. 1982, Hygiene and physiology at thermal power stations, Moscow : Meditsina, 221 p. (in Russian).
- Lastovchenko, V. B. 2011, "Peculiarities of daily biorhythm desynchronization in operators", Ukrainian Journal of Occupational Health, no. 2, pp. 3-10 (in Russian).
- Lastovchenko, V. B.,Tkachenko, O. M. 2009, “Work strain in operators as a factor of desynchronization of body daily biorhythms”, Vladikavkaz medico-biological vestnik, v. 9, no.15-16, pp. 24-30 (in Russian).
- Lastovchenko, V. B., Tkachenko, О. M. 2009, “Disturbances of phase structure in daily biorhythms in shift work operators”, Ukr J Occup Health, no. 3 (19), pp. 46-51 (in Russian).
- Leontyev, D. А., Rasskazova, Е. I. 2006, Test on viability, Moscow : Smysl, 63 p. (in Russian).
- Makarenko, N. V., Kalnish, V. V., Sytnik, N. I. 1990, Method of occupational selection for operators, А. с. N 1607777 USSR, Applied on 04.07.88. No 4454516, published in Bulletin of inventions, 1990, No 43. MCI А 61 В 5/16.
- Makarenko, N. V., Pukhov, B. A., Kolchenko, N. V. [et. al.]. 1987, Fundamentals of occupational psychophysiological selection. Kiev : Naukova dumka, 244 p. (in Russian).
- Navakatikyan, A. O., Kalnish V.V., Lastovchenko V. B. 1984, “Physiological correlates of work capacity under mental work”, Dopovidi of Academy of Sciences of Ukr. SSR, Series"B", no. 1, pp. 70-72 (in Russian).
- Navakatikyan, А. О., Kryzhanovskaya, V. V., 1979, Age work capacity of individuals in mental work. Kiev : Zdorov'ya, 207 p. (in Russian).
- Order (2014) of Ministry of Health of Ukraine on 08.04.2014, No 248, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on 06.05.2014, № 472/25249 «Hygienic Classification of Work by indices of harmfulness and danger of work environmental factors, intensity and strain of the work process» (in Ukrainian).
- Order (1994) of Ministry of Health on Ukraine, State Committee on supervision over work protection of 23,09.94, № 263/121 «On approval of List of works,where there is a need in occupational selection» (in Ukrainian).
- Penkov, M. A., Kochina, M. L., Kalnish, V. V., Yavorsky A. V. 1992, Method of detection of the functional state of oculomotor muscles, A.c. N 1762893 USSR, Appl. 16.01.87., No 4182507, published in the Bulletin of Inventions, No 35. MCI A 61 B 3/00 (in Russian).
- Seredina, N. V., Shkurenko, D. A. 2003, Fundamentals of medical psychology: general, clinical and pathopsychology. Rostov-Don: «Feniks», 512 p. (in Russian) .
- Shafran, L. M., Psiadlo, E. M. 2008, Theory and practice of occupational psychophysiological selection of sailor. Odessa, 292 p. (in Russian).
- Navakatikyan, A. O., Kalnysh, V. V., Kochyna, M. L., Yavorsky, A. V. 1994, Tonus asymmetry of oculomotor muscles as an important component of work strain in VDT users, Fourth International Scientific Conference WWDU'94, Milan, Italy, October 2-5, 1994, Book of short papers, Milan, v. 2, D47-D48.
- Shipilov, A., Labianca, G., Kalnysh, V., Kalnysh, Yu. 2014, “Network-building behavioral tendencies, range, and promotion speed”, Social Networks, v. 39, pp. 71-83. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socnet.2014.03.006
- Shipilov, A., Labianca, J., Kalnysh, V., Kalnysh, Y. 2007, Networking Behaviors and Social Capital of Ukrainian Government Officials. 2007, Best Papers Proceedings of Academy of Management, Annual Conference, Philadelphia (Winner of the OMT Best Paper Award at the Academy of Management Conference in Philadelphia), 5 p. https://doi.org/10.5465/ambpp.2007.26508183