Nahorna A.M., Vitte P.M., Dobrovolsky L.O.
ILO CONVENTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
SI «Institute for Occupational Health of AMS of Ukraine», Kyiv
Full article (PDF), UKR
The International Labor Office (ILO) has adopted 189 Conventions and 209 recommendations, over 90 years of its activity, 41 % of them devoted to problems of occupational health, work environmental conditions, health care of workers. Ukraine has been a member-country of the ILO for 55 years. Over that period 64 Conventions have been ratified by Ukraine, 30 of them on occupational health. SI «Institute for Occupational Health of AMS of Ukraine» collaborates closely with the ILO, conducts joint conferences, seminars and courses. The collaborators of the Institute publish their works in all issues of the ILO Encyclopaedia on the problems of occupational health and safety.
Key words: International Labor Office, Conventions, Recommendations, collaboration of Ukraine with the ILO, occupational health
- Jenks, W. Z. Change your mind to another view, “Encyclopedia of Safety and Security” / W. Jenks // International Legislation on the Protection of the Rights. T.I.- K .: Basis, 1997.- P. 16-18.
- Cliesch G.R. International Labour Organization / G.R. Cliesch // Encyclopedia of occupational health and safety.- 4-th ed.- V. 1 - P. 23.46-23.52.
- Takala J.S., Hamalainen P., Saarela K.L. Roles of occupational safety and health organizations in global and regional prevention strategies / J.S. Takala, P. Hamalainen, K.L. Saarela // Occupational health Southern Africa.- 2009.- V. 15.- P. 17-23.
- International Labor Organization. Convention 18. Compensation for Workers in the Case of Occupational Diseases // Conventions and Recommendations. 1919-1964.- T. I.- Geneva: International Bureau of Labor.- P. 77-79.
- Shamonayeva I.I. Konventsii i rekomendatsii MOT kak istochnik prava sotsial'nogo obespecheniya / I.I. Shamonayeva // Vestn. Omskogo un-ta.- 1997.- Vyp. 3.- S.94-95.
- International Labor Organization. Conventions and Recommendations. 1919-1964.- Volume I.- Geneva: International Bureau of Labor, 2001.- P. 1-778.
- International Labor Organization. Conventions and Recommendations. 1965-1999.- Volume II- Geneva: International Bureau of Labor, 2001.- P.779-1560.
- International Labor Organization. Conventions and Recommendations. 2000-2007.- Volume III.- Geneva: International Bureau of Labor, 2008.- P. 1561-1887.